Thursday, 25 April 2013

Red Legend



. Lipstick - MAC - Ruby Woo . 


. Top - Topshop .
. Skirt - Primark . 
. Cardigan - Jack Wills .

Im sorry...I'm an terrible excuse for a blogger but i have been ver ver busy.
So just a quick outfit post from a couple of weeks ago which i failed to post.
Topshop top, dipped hem skirt was such a good buy from Primark as  it could totally pass as a Topshop skirt :) 
I have worn this cardigan to death, have had it years when i got it in the Jack Wills sale...of course...

My next post will explain all in regards to what i have been up to so...to be continued!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love your tee and skirt x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves it! Hope you're enjoying your gap year! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit : the daily savant : and follow back (if you like)!

    I have a Betsey Johnson giveaway on now! I also have a choose-your-prize jewelry giveaway going on now, as well!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    You have a lovely blog!<3

    Please visit my blog..
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your style girl keep up the grate posts !!!
    please check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Nadia xoxo

    ReplyDelete