Friday, 18 January 2013

Like a Fox but not a Fox

 . Skirt - Primark £8 // Gathered Top - Sainsbury's £8 // Faux Fur Coat - Vintage .


So im always a little hesitant to wear my fur jacket out...partly a confidence thing thinking everyone will be looking at me and partly thinking that somebody will throw red paint over me...My jacket is faux fur but looks really real :3 I know that would never happen really but i do worry something will happen to it, it is vintage and there is not many of them left anymore i dont think.

I did wear it to a Christmas Carol Service as i knew nothing was to happen to it in the company of lots of old people as apose to on a night out where numerous things could happen :/

When i wore it on this occasion i matched it with rather plain and understated clothes with thin and light materials that would contrast with the thick, bulky coat. I dont know if it applies like double denim but i wore cotton on cotton; grey on grey...so sew me...




5 comments:

  1. Great blog! I would like to invite you to my blog. Let's follow each other ;)
    xxx from Spain

    *** mydope.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be worried about wearing the coat, it looks awesome, also faux fur is so common now that no one will think it's real, you'll be fine honestly

    Please come by and check out my latest post :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your fur coat!
    I've nominated you and your blog for a liebster award, check it out at http://student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faux fur coats are so warm, I have a grey Topshop one I adore!. Don't worry too much about people thinking it's real as practically everything is faux fur nowadays xx

    Blondieslens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete