Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Casual Scot




. Dress £28 + Necklace - Topshop . 
. Levi Jacket - eBay .
. Tartan Scarf - Edinburgh Woollen Mill .
. Nail Polish - Barry M (Raspberry) + ModelsOwn (Dancing Queen Hedkandi Collection) .

Just a quick throw on outfit that can be made up to go on a night out or just on a shopping trip kind of thing. 

This is one of the many Jersey speckle dresses that Topshop are selling at the minute. They are £28 but are very diverse and can be worn in so many differnt ways for totally different things, If it is worn with a denim or leather jacket like myself to a catch up over coffee or worn with a blaser for a meal out or social gathering. Or worn with nothing but a smile in the summer. 

 Topshop sell this dress loads at the minute with all different colours available, ranging from different greys to maroon and deep green. They are all speckled with a different colour, the maroon has black speckles; dark green with white and yellow and grey with black or white. I was so tempted to buy the deep green one on a shopping trip but was soon put off at the fact i am penniless :')They are all fabulous and i would defo recommend one for your wish list! 

I teamed my dress with my trusty Levi jacket that i got off eBay for £8! Not bragging...
Also my tartan wool scarf that i have had for years, a genuine scottish scarf that i got on my travels in Edinburgh but I'm not gonna lie the exact same ones are sold in Edinburgh Woollen Mill all over the country.

Models Own nail varnish is so addictive to buy and i for one am a sucker for a good deal! Currently at Boots all Models Own nail varnish is 2 for £8 and i hold my newly painted hands high and admit i bought 4 :3 The Hedkandi collection is lush and can go perfectly on any colour! Although just a warning it is a killer to get off but worth it! 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely simple outfit :)! xo

    Student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is AMAZING, I'm so jealous! Plus I love this outfit, especially the scarf.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim and tartan together. Great combo xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfiT1 So stylish!
    Love your blog as well!
    check out my blog?
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, love the dress and scarf! Pretty girl

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your ombre hair looks in a fishtail plait! And your nail polish is also gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your hair--perfect gradient ombre in a perfect fishtail! Also loving your casual yet cool layered outfit, especially your tartan scarf!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Outfit! I love your scarf!

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely lovely outfit and your hair is beaut <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm forever trying to get my hair in a fishtail plait as it looks great with ombre'd hair, but it's just not long enough waaah :( so jealous!
    You look lovely, great styling :)
    xx

    http://girlwithclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so envious of your hair right now! I'm trying to grow mine out and am toying with the idea of a fringe and also can't wait to get it re-dip-dyed - you have it all! I really wanted the green version of this dress and had an inkling it would be nice and versatile :)
    http://fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete